Thank you for visiting our application page!
Applications are closed for the year-long fellowship for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Over the years, many outstanding trainees from diverse backgrounds have contributed to our team’s scientific work. Here are examples of our past trainees.
We seek highly-motivated MD students with excellent work ethic to join our research team. Trainees will work in a scientifically rigorous, engaging environment, where they will also interact with our diverse research patients. The trainees will learn clinical research methodologies, conduct clinical studies, and have the opportunity to publish in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
We especially encourage trainees (USC or non-USC) interested in year-long research opportunities to apply. For those interested in year-long research opportunities, please apply as early as possible because applications are evaluated on a rolling basis. We also encourage trainees (USC or non-USC) interested in dedicated summer research opportunities to apply.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (323) 865-3641. In your email, include the following items:
- 1-Page Cover Letter stating your interest in a training position, your career goals, and the time period for which you would like to join our team
- Resume or CV (including USMLE scores, if applicable)
- Undergraduate and medical school transcripts (unofficial is fine) and MCAT score
Thank you very much for your interest!
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or U.S. residents who are enrolled in a U.S. medical school/graduate school
- We do not accept applications from trainees who are concurrently applying for residency positions where the residency positions may start at the same year as the research year. In addition, at the current time, we are unable to accommodate non-USC trainees interested in a one-month research experience.